The availability shown here is approximate and updated hourly. The rates displayed for the dates exclude cleaning fee (if applicable) and do not include any additional guest fees. To get the total amount for your stay enter your dates and number of guests into the search box opposite .
Staying on 59th st. while in NewYork can be a great with central park just a few blocks away.
The shops on 5th avenue are within walking distance.
This neighborhood is perfect to experience the best New York has to offer
While in the apartment you have views of the 59th Street bridge a great land mark.
This Suite is a budget apartment and comprises two bedroom that ca sleep up to 6 people in the very centre of Manhattan.
The location is absolutely perfect , all of Manhattan is on your door step. This is one of the best neighborhoods to explore New York.
Ideal for folks looking for clean and secure accommodation but who are on a budget.
Located on a great block right in the middle of midtown, just several blocks from the world-famous Central Park and the Museum of Modern Art – one of New York’s most famous landmarks.
The apartment is located between 1st and 2nd Avenue.
Please note that you will need to pick up the keys at our key collection point at W 38th street (between 8th and 9th Avenue).
Before making a reservation, please read the terms and conditions.
OWNER REQUIRES 40% of total amount to be paid when booking.
- If the booking is cancelled more than 21 days before arrival date, the Hospitality Provider will charge a $50 processing fee
- If the booking is cancelled 21-14 days before arrival date the Hospitality Provider will charge a cancellation fee equal to 30% of the booking
- If the booking is cancelled 14-7 days before arrival date the Hospitality Provider will charge a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the booking
- If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days before arrival date the booking will be non-refundable.
PLEASE NOTE, THAT THE PRICE LISTED ABOVE IS THE PRICE PER NIGHT PER APARTMENT WHEN UP TO 4 PEOPLE ARE STAYING THERE. Extra 25$ charge will apply for each 5th and 6th person staying in the apartment per night.
Please note that you will need to pick up the keys at our key collection point at West 38th street (between 8th and 9th Avenue).
The living room has a pull out sofa bed that can sleep up to 2 people as well as cable TV with International channels. The living room also has a closet.
Bedroom(s) and Bathroom(s)
The apartment has two cosy, good sized bedrooms with great closet space and queen size beds.
There is also a night stand in each bedroom.
Master bedroom has an armchair and bar table with chairs and has an amazing view of the street and the Queensboro Bridge.
The kitchen is just the right size and has a stove, all the pots and pans and cutlery that you will need to cook your own meals.
The budget two bedroom also comes with free wireless Internet access.
To secure apartment for your dates you pay 10% of total and owner charges a further 40% to your credit card and the remaining balance of 50% on your arrival.
Price includes exit cleaning fee as well as weekly cleaning for bookings longer than 7 days.
In the event of a NO SHOW, 100% of amount is charged to your credit card.