The cute and small studio apartment is around 200 square feet which is located on the 4th floor walk up building in the West 14th St. and 8th ave.
It is very ideal for a single or a couple looking for cheap, private and comfortable short term rental in New York.
Meatpacking District is seasoned with high-end shopping stores as well as fantastic celebrity bars which will make your trip much more exciting.
studio apartment with full size bed only.
Bedroom(s) and Bathroom(s)
Full size bed and full bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
Kitchenette with microwave oven, toaster, kettle, fridge, freezer and electrical heating
Please also note to read the apartment's terms and conditions under minimum requirements before booking.
Check In: Guest can enter the apartment starting 3:00 PM on the check-in date however the apartment may not be cleaned until 5:00 PM that day. Check in is free of charge between 3 PM and 8 PM, there is a $25+tax/hour fee for check-ins outside of that timeframe.
CHECK OUT: Guest must vacate the apartment before 11:00 AM on the check-out date unless other arrangements were made with the zone manager at least 24 hours prior to check out time. Due to our multiple locations, it is essential that the cleaning staff maintain a very tight schedule in order to meet their deadlines. Late checkout rates are $25+tax/hour after 11am (based on availability).
Cancellation Policy: 2 months or more before scheduled arrival: 25% loss of security deposit. Less than 2 months before scheduled arrival 50% loss of security deposit. Less than 1 month before scheduled arrival: 75% loss of security deposit. Less than 2 weeks before scheduled arrival: 100% loss of security deposit.
Weekend (FRI, SAT, SUN) 155$ 2 Guests Only
Midweek (MON, TUE, WED, THU) 155$ 2 Guests Only
Each Extra Guest: 20$ per guest
Rates will be automatically calculated and includes all tax and charges
Summary of Rates
Extra Guest Rate
22 December - 5 January
Christmas - New Year
6 January - 30 March
1 September - 12 September
13 September - 20 September
21 September - 26 October
27 October - 5 November
15 November - 20 November
26 November - 30 November
1 December - 12 December
13 December - 21 December
Every guest is required to pay a refundable security deposit of $500 or depending on the season (*Christmas/ New Years) at the time of booking in addition to the non-refundable 10% booking service fee paid to NewYorkStay.com to hold the dates on the owner's calendar.
2 months or more before scheduled arrival: 25% loss of security deposit.
Less than 2 months before scheduled arrival 50% loss of security deposit.
Less than 1 month before scheduled arrival: 75% loss of security deposit.
Less than 2 weeks before scheduled arrival: 100% loss of security deposit.
The deposit is taken by PayPal using any credit card, and returned within 5 to 7 business days after check out if there are no major damages to the unit and the remaining balance due on arrival is paid in full.
PAYMENT OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT TO THE OWNER MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE INITIAL RESERVATION IN ADDITION TO THE 10% PAID TO NEWYORKSTAY
PAYMENT METHODS FOR BALANCE DUE ON ARRIVAL
• MasterCard or Visa.
• Certified bank check.
• Wire transfer (must arrive in owner’s account 5 business days prior to check in day).
• Traveler’s Checks (must be exact amount – no change is given).
• ANY CREDIT CARD OTHER THAN A VISA OR MASTERCARD.
• Personal Checks.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When are the check-in and check-out times?
check-in time ----from 15:00 to 20:00 (late check-in after 8 pm is $25 per hour)
check-out time ----by 11:00 (for late check-out please advise the owner to see if it is possible, after 11 am is $25 per hour)
2. Is the price per apartment or per person? It is per apartment but the base rate is appplicable to a certain number of guests, extra guest is subject to additional per day.
3. Do all apartments have double beds? Most apartments have queen or full sized beds. In addition, we also have sofa beds in all the apartments.
4. Are meals included? No, meals are not included. However, all of our apartments have a fully equipped kitchen. In addition, all of our apartments are located near many restaurants, cafes, and delis.
5. Are the apartments safe? All of our apartments are in safe quality neighborhoods.
6. Can I bring a pet? Normally pets are not allowed. However, we do make exceptions according to the behavior of the pet and the location you choose to rent. Kindly advise us in advance regarding this topic.
7. How many people can share 1 apartment? Each apartment has a maximum number of tenants allowed to rent. Please check the web page of the apartment you are interested in. Contact us and we will advise you on this subject.
8. How can I complete my reservation? Go to the page of the apartment you are interested in and click "Reservation Request Now". The owner will send you a confirmation email together with the payment secured link to pay the 10% booking deposit and signed contract.
9. Do I get fresh towels and bed linen? Yes, the apartment will be cleaned and fresh linen and towels will be applied before you arrive. To continue this service throughout your stay is possible for an additional charge.
10. Are the apartments near the centre? Are the apartments centrally located? Yes, all of our apartments are in Manhattan or Brooklyn and near subway stations and bus lines