The stunning structure of this apartment in Williamsburg Brooklyn boasts three simple separate bedrooms, two sleekly designed bathrooms, an open style fully equipped modern kitchen, living and dining areas. (see ID 465 to view the identical unit on the same walk up building)
The two balconies in the masters bedroom and living room will indeed make your stay more enjoying.
Should you decide to stay, getting around will never be a problem as our lovely New York probably has one of the most efficient public transport system in the world.
Nearest subway station from the apartment is at Bedford Avenue (L), around 5 minute walking and in about 10 to 15 minute train ride from Manhattan.
Currently the city has also started a ferry service that is amazing from Brooklyn to Midtown and Wall St for $4 a person.
Though not in Manhattan, the neighborhood of Williamsburg Brooklyn is another interesting cosmopolitan to explore with several restaurants, lively bars, music clubs, art studio galeries, and convenient shops.
McCarren Park is also a walking distance and offers free concerts in the summertime which is not to miss!
CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES
It is important for you to bear in mind that the reservation fee is non refundable in any case, including force majeure. The cancellation fees will be charged, on your credit card, as follows depending on the notice given:
- Fifteen (15) days or more prior to arrival 0% of the outstanding amount.
- Fourteen (14) to seven (7) days prior to arrival 50% of the outstanding amount.
- Six (devil) to four (4) days prior to arrival 80 % of the outstanding amount.
- Less than three (3) or not showing up 100% of the outstanding amount.
To be valid, all cancellations must be made in a written manner by e-mail or fax. Cancellations or changes made after check-in are subject to a 100 percent penalty.
We do not take any responsibility for cancellation fees resulting out of reservations which need to be cancelled due to the fact that a customer sent it "by mistake" or with wrong dates or information.
Open plan style apartment with living, dining and kitchen placed in one room.
A pull out sofabed can sleep one guest with a flat screen cable TV.
Bedroom(s) and Bathroom(s)
This three-bedroom apartment has double bed on each rooms and a single sofabed in the living room.
Natural lights coming from the wall-length windows.
2 full bathrooms; First has shower, toilet and sink while Second has bath tub, shower, toilet and sink.
Ample closet space, towels and linens are included on the accommodation.
Fully equipped wooden stainless steel kitchen with gigantic fridge, hob, microwave, oven and many other cooking utensils to prepare a nice Big apple meal.
Small Dining table with 6 chairs.
Please also note to read the apartment's terms and conditions under minimum requirements before booking.
Check In: Guest can enter the apartment starting 3:00 PM on the check-in date however the apartment may not be cleaned until 5:00 PM that day. Check in is free of charge between 3 PM and 8 PM, there is a $25+tax/hour fee for check-ins outside of that timeframe.
CHECK OUT: Guest must vacate the apartment before 11:00 AM on the check-out date unless other arrangements were made with the zone manager at least 24 hours prior to check out time. Due to our multiple locations, it is essential that the cleaning staff maintain a very tight schedule in order to meet their deadlines. Late checkout rates are $25+tax/hour after 11am (based on availability).
Every guest is required to pay a refundable security deposit of $500 or depending on the season (*Christmas/ New Years) at the time of booking in addition to the non-refundable 10% booking service fee paid to NewYorkStay.com to hold the dates on the owner's calendar.
2 months or more before scheduled arrival: 25% loss of security deposit.
Less than 2 months before scheduled arrival 50% loss of security deposit.
Less than 1 month before scheduled arrival: 75% loss of security deposit.
Less than 2 weeks before scheduled arrival: 100% loss of security deposit.
The deposit is taken by PayPal using any credit card, and returned within 5 to 7 business days after check out if there are no major damages to the unit and the remaining balance due on arrival is paid in full.
PAYMENT OF THE SECURITY DEPOSIT TO THE OWNER MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF THE INITIAL RESERVATION IN ADDITION TO THE 10% PAID TO NEWYORKSTAY
PAYMENT METHODS FOR BALANCE DUE ON ARRIVAL
• MasterCard or Visa.
• Certified bank check.
• Wire transfer (must arrive in owner’s account 5 business days prior to check in day).
• Traveler’s Checks (must be exact amount – no change is given).
• ANY CREDIT CARD OTHER THAN A VISA OR MASTERCARD.
• Personal Checks.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When are the check-in and check-out times?
check-in time ----from 15:00 to 20:00 (late check-in after 8 pm is $25 per hour)
check-out time ----by 11:00 (for late check-out please advise the owner to see if it is possible, after 11 am is $25 per hour)
2. Is the price per apartment or per person? It is per apartment but the base rate is appplicable to a certain number of guests, extra guest is subject to additional per day.
3. Do all apartments have double beds? Most apartments have queen or full sized beds. In addition, we also have sofa beds in all the apartments.
4. Are meals included? No, meals are not included. However, all of our apartments have a fully equipped kitchen. In addition, all of our apartments are located near many restaurants, cafes, and delis.
5. Are the apartments safe? All of our apartments are in safe quality neighborhoods.
6. Can I bring a pet? Normally pets are not allowed. However, we do make exceptions according to the behavior of the pet and the location you choose to rent. Kindly advise us in advance regarding this topic.
7. How many people can share 1 apartment? Each apartment has a maximum number of tenants allowed to rent. Please check the web page of the apartment you are interested in. Contact us and we will advise you on this subject.
8. How can I complete my reservation? Go to the page of the apartment you are interested in and click "Reservation Request Now". The owner will send you a confirmation email together with the payment secured link to pay the 10% booking deposit and signed contract.
9. Do I get fresh towels and bed linen? Yes, the apartment will be cleaned and fresh linen and towels will be applied before you arrive. To continue this service throughout your stay is possible for an additional charge.
10. Are the apartments near the centre? Are the apartments centrally located? Yes, all of our apartments are in Manhattan or Brooklyn and near subway stations and bus lines