Ideal: 50% down payment after the booking is confirmed and Balance on arrival.
- Free Cancellation for your remaing balance but the downpayments cannot be refunded.
- The booking prepayment is protected so you can use it to make another booking if you cancel.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to NewYorkStay within 24 hours of check-in.
- NewYorkStay will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is not officially canceled until the guest receives a cancellation confirmation from New YorkStay. To make a cancellation , log into your account and click on My Trips. You will then receive a confirmation of your cancellation. If this is not received, please contact New YorkStay.
Within 30 days of check in
During your stay
- The remaining balance will not be charged, cancellation must be made 30 full days prior to listing's local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in.
- If the guest cancels less than 30 days in advance, The remaing balance will not be charged.
- If the guest is a no show, the remaing balance will not be charged.