Super Strict: 50% refund up until 30 days prior to arrival.
- Note: The Super Strict cancellation policy applies to special circumstances and is by invitation only.
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the guest did not check in.
- The booking deposit is protected so you can use it to make another booking if you cancel.
- If there is a complaint from either party, notice must be given to New YorkStay within 24 hours of check-in.
- New YorkStay will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- A reservation is not officially canceled until the guest receives a cancellation confirmation from New YorkStay. To make a cancellation , log into your account and click on My Trips. You will then receive a confirmation of your cancellation. If this is not received, please contact New YorkStay.
Within 30 days of check in
During your stay
- For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made 30 full days prior to listing's local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in.
- If the guest cancels less than 30 days in advance, the nights not spent are not refunded.
- If guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded.